1.Nail Prep Dehydrator
3.Nail Base Glue
1X15ml acid-free primer
How do I use an acid-free primer?
1) Wash your hands, wipe your nails, and remove the cuticles
2) Apply a thin layer of Venalisa Primer Gel and wait for 1 minute
2) Apply a thin layer of Venalisa camouflage rubber primer, cured by UV light for 1-2 minutes
3) Brush a thin layer of Venalisa Color Gel Polish and let it cure for 2 minutes
4) Apply another layer of colored nail polish and cure for 2 minutes
5) Apply a layer of Venalisa topcoat and cure for 3 minutes
6) Wipe the surface of the nails with a cleanser for a perfect shine
If it is an LED light, the curing time should be 30-60 seconds each time.
How to remove acid-free primer?
Step 1: Wet a cotton pad with makeup remover.
Step Two: Bend your fingers.
Step 3: Wait for 2~5 minutes.
Step 4: File lightly.
Are there any precautions for acid-free primers?
1. Primer does not need to be used with lights
2. Keep away from children.
3. Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
4. Please keep it sealed after use.
5. Follow the instructions for use.
6. If allergy occurs, please stop using it.